Every time a client hires Attorney Will Bruzzo to represent him in a criminal matter Mr. Bruzzo starts out with the goal of getting the case DISMISSED. Having worked as a criminal defense attorney for over 20 years Mr. Bruzzo is only too familiar with the burden a criminal conviction carries in terms of finding a job or just living one’s life, to say nothing of the effect of jail time.
While not every case can be dismissed, Mr. Bruzzo works tirelessly to ensure the best possible result for each client. Mr. Bruzzo’s familiarity with the Judges and the District Attorneys in Orange County plays a significant role in the excellent results he gets for his clients.
Clearly it is cheaper and less emotionally difficult for the client to resolve a case and dismiss the matter without going to trial; however, if the matter cannot otherwise be dismissed and if Mr. Bruzzo believes that there is an excellent chance of success by taking the matter to trial he will not hesitate to recommend that to the Client. Mr. Bruzzo has amassed excellent trial results on everything from relatively less serious cases like Drunk Driving to more serious cases where the client was facing a potential life sentence. Notably, very few criminal cases actually go to trial, most resolve without ever going before a jury.
Mr. Bruzzo became a criminal defense attorney because he enjoys the combative nature of criminal defense, whether it’s in an actual jury trial situation or in negotiations trying to get the best deal for his client. They say that those who enjoy their job are the best at it. Mr. Bruzzo falls into that category. The Testimonials that follow from numerous clients organized by type of crime are testament to that.
Hire the attorney with experience in our local courts. Our knowledge makes the difference in your case.
- Administrative Separations (Military)
- Aggravated Assault
- Assault and Battery
- Assault on a Police Officer
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Bad Checks/Forgery
- Battery on a Police Officer
- Battery with Serious Bodily Injury
- Brandishing a Weapon
- Carrying a Concealed/Loaded Firearm
- Certificates of Rehabilitation
- Child Abuse/Endangerment
- Commercial Burglary
- Discharge Upgrade Request (Military)
- Display (Wrongful) of Disabled Person Placard
- DMV Cases
- Domestic Violence
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Driving Under the Influence
- Drug Cases
- False Imprisonment
- Felonies Reduced to Misdemeanors
- Grand Theft
- Hit and Run
- Lewd Conduct in a Public Place
- Mental Health Court
- Military Discharge Request
- Military Law Cases
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol
- Parole Hearings
- Petition to Seal and Destroy Arrest Record/Factual Innocence
- Petty Theft
- Possess/Carry Switchblade Knife
- Possession of Alcohol Under 21 Years of Age
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Possession of a Controlled Substance For Sale
- Possession of Controlled Substance Paraphernalia
- Public Intoxication
- Receiving Stolen Property
- Reckless Driving
- Residential Burglary
- Resisting Arrest/Obstruction of Justice
- Restraining Orders/Temporary Restraining Orders
- Sex Cases
- Sexual Battery
- Statutory Rape
- Strike Cases
- Terrorist Threats
- Transportation for Sale of a Controlled Substance
- Unauthorize Entry of a Building
- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Unlawfully Causing Fire to an Inhabited Structure/ Property of Another
- Veteran's Court
- Violation of a Restraining Order
- Welfare Fraud
- Withdrawal of Guilty Plea for Immigration Purposes (Padilla Motion)
- Unlawful Intercourse (Statutory Rape)
The case results described in this website are not intended nor do they constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of your case. Every case is different and many factors come into play such as the particular facts of the case and background of the client. The information on this site should not be interpreted as offering formal legal advice or construed as forming an attorney-client relationship.
This web site is not intended to solicit clients for matters outside of the state of California.
The case results described in this website have been initialed or signed by the actual client and are available for review by officials of the California State Bar.