Will Bruzzo has been a lawyer since 1993. He has been admitted to the State Bar of California since 1996 and to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania since 1993. The primary emphasis of his practice has been criminal law. Will has successfully represented hundreds of clients in the Superior Court of California throughout Southern California to include Orange, Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, Riverside and San Diego counties. In 2001 he represented the Defendant in the infamous “cat torturer” case that was widely reported in the media.
In 1993 Will began his career in the United States Marine Corps as a Military Lawyer. He was honorably discharged in 2000 as a Major. His Marine Corps career included positions as a Company Commander in a 500 Marine Company and as the Executive Officer in a Headquarters Company with the 4th Tank Battalion in Mira Mesa, California. Mr. Bruzzo continues to defend Marines and other service members accused under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
Will Bruzzo is the senior attorney in the Law Offices of William W. Bruzzo a firm in Santa Ana, California.
Mr. Bruzzo graduated from the University of Dayton School of Law in Dayton, Ohio in 1992. He graduated from the University of Rochester in Rochester, New York in 1989. He is admitted to the Federal Bar for the Central District of Southern California in addition to the state bars indicated above.
Seven years of Mr. Bruzzo’s childhood was spent in Spain. As a result he speaks fluent Spanish.
Mr. Bruzzo was awarded the American Jurisprudence Award in Civil Procedure while in Law School. Mr. Bruzzo was an all-star soccer player for the Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center in 29 Palms, California. He continues to play soccer and sponsor local teams.
Please contact Mr. Bruzzo on any criminal matter at (714) 547-4636.
Attorney Will Bruzzo in the Media
Will Bruzzo Discusses 16 Marines Arrested
Wendy Patrick and Will Bruzzo on Crossroads
Attorney William Bruzzo discusses cell phone privacy on Fox News
Attorney William Bruzzo discusses Bowe Bergdahl recieving no jail time on Fox Business
Will Bruzzo discusses the Bowe Bergdahl case on HLN Unfiltered
Former JAG attorney William Bruzzo joins CBSN to discuss the Bowe Bergdahl proceedings.
Attorney William Bruzzo discusses the sexual harassment allegations and subsequent resignation of 9th Circuit Judge Alex Kozinski.
- Will Bruzzo discusses an Open Carry Decision and an Attack on Right to Counsel on Dr Drew Midday
- Will Bruzzo discusses family seperation in the Daily Journal.
- Attorney William Bruzzo discusses kneeling at football games in the Daily Journal.
- Attorney William Bruzzo discusses "Affluenza" teen's release from jail.
- Command Influence tainted Bergdahl case
- Attorney William Bruzzo Discusses the Mueller Russia Investigation of Trump
- Man cleared of assaulting Marine at nightclub
- Long Beach teen gets 3 years probation for hit-and-run that nearly killed lawyer
- Bowe Bergdahl has been punished enough already
- Attorney Will Bruzzo discusses reversal of Obama era marijuana laws by Attorney General Sessions