- Free Consultation: (714) 547-4636 Tap Here to Call Us
Man Shoots Prowler Dead, Learns It‘s His Son
In Connecticut a woman realized there was a prowler attempting to enter her home. She called her brother who lives nearby for help as she lives alone. According to the LA Times, Jeffrey Giuliano arrived at his sister’s house with a loaded firearm. The prowler was a “masked individual who confronted him with what appeared to be a weapon”; he was dressed all in black. Giuliano explained that the person “lunged” at him. Giulano shot and killed the individual. When he removed the mask, he realized it was his 15 year old son Tyler Giuliano. It has not been explained or speculated why the teenager was trying to break in to his aunt’s house around 1:00A.M. No charges have been filed.
Here’s ABC News September 29, 2012, video coverage.
If you are having trouble viewing the video you can see it here.
Criminal Law Updates by the Law Offices of Orange County Criminal Defense Lawyer William W. Bruzzo (714) 547-4636
- Connecticut teen fatally shot by dad called a good kid (foxnews.com)
- Masked Conn. Teen Killed by Dad Called a Good Kid (abcnews.go.com)
- Dad kills masked son by mistake (cnn.com)
- Masked Teenage Intruder Unknowingly Shot To Death By Father In New Fairfield (newyork.cbslocal.com)